Central heating system installation in Totnes carried out by Barnes Warwick Heating Services.
The customer was carrying out renovations to his house in Totnes and wanted to upgrade his out of date system to something more powerful and efficient. Previously they had a system boiler with a storage tank in the loft. In addition to having a more powerful system they wanted more control over their hot-water and heating.
The first stages of the central heating installation included:
– Removing the cold water storage cistern in the loft
– Linking the tank to cold mains pressure
– Removing existing gravity fed immersion cylinder
Then we supplied and installed the following:
– Worcester Greenstar 24 RI Heat only boiler with horizontal flue
– Worcester system magnetic filter (to clean system and protect new boiler)
– 2 X Nest programmable thermostats to control hot-water and upstairs & downstairs heating zones.
– 180ltr Worcester unvented cylinder
– Grundfos pump
– 3 x Honeywell 2 port zone valves to give independent control of central heating system both upstairs and downstairs
– Grundfos secondary return pump with timer to give hot-water to outlets in adequate time
– New hot & cold pipework from garage location to connect on to existing.
The team at Barnes Warwick Heating Services used copper pipe and fittings on all parts of the installation and carried out the pipework to perfection. All wiring of the system was also carried out by our skilled engineers.
If you are looking to upgrade your boiler and heating system then get in touch with our team who can offer great advice and free no obligation quotes.
The images below show the stages of the central heating system installation from start to finish.